The West Central Indiana Region 4 Workforce Board offers services that support the growth of business among our 12 counties. WorkOne REACH and our regional business consultants can provide assistance with hiring, education and training initiatives, growth, workforce development, and more.
Regional Business Consultants
In partnership with the region’s local economic development organizations, business consultants are placed at strategic locations throughout the region.
- Kathy Burns – Cass, Clinton, Howard, Miami, and Tipton counties
- John MacOwan – Benton, Carroll, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren and White counties
- Help connect employers to the workforce development system
- Represent programs and services that will help employers grow their businesses
- Provide “follow-through” services that assist employers in managing publicly funded grants or incentives
- Advise decision makers in optimally aligning workforce development, economic development, and education and training initiatives with employer needs